Skills may be demonstrated in the workplace or in a simulated environment that reflects workplace conditions.
Simulated assessment environments must simulate the real-life working environment where the skills and knowledge within this unit would be utilised, with all the relevant equipment and resources of that working environment.
Assessment must ensure access to:
- information technology
- documentation requirements and templates of the coordination unit
- regulatory requirements for family day care administration
- National Quality Framework:
- Education and Care Services National Regulations
- National Quality Standard
Assessors must satisfy the Standards for Registered Training Organisations’ requirements for assessors.