Foundation skills essential to performance in this unit, but not explicit in the performance criteria are listed here, along with a brief context statement.
Reading skills to:
- access, read and interpret a variety of complex text to determine legal requirements of staff team.
Writing skills to:
- communicate complex ideas relating to fraud and corruption, matching style of writing to purpose and audience
- prepare written advice and reports requiring precision of expression.
Oral communication skills to:
- participate in a variety of spoken exchanges with a range of audiences varying structure and language to suit the audience.
Numeracy skills to:
- interpret data and draw conclusions about compliance issues.
Problem-solving skills to:
- address interpersonal problems that occur in the work team
- develop evaluate and review organisation procedural documents.
Initiative and enterprise skills to:
- use qualitative data and analysis
Teamwork skills to:
- use interpersonal skills to lead work teams.
Technology skills to:
- access legislation, regulations and procedural requirements.
UNIT MAPPING INFORMATION
Release 1: This unit supersedes and is equivalent to PSPLEG004 Manage compliance with legislation in the public sector.
Companion Volume Implementation Guide