Elements describe the essential outcomes
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
- Develop policy guidelines for the organisation
- Confirm policy intent and identify and review existing procedures impacted by the policy for consistency with the policy.
- Determine intended audience for policy guidelines as well as structure, language style and format.
- Develop guidelines in consultation with policy developer, end users and organisational approval personnel.
- Submit guidelines and obtain approval.
- Interpret and advise on organisation policy
- Analyse policy and interpret and confirm the intent and implications.
- Provide information and advice on the relevant acts, regulations, procedures, codes of practice, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure provided documentation supports the information and advice given and reflects consideration of intended use and consequences.
- Monitor the implementation of organisation policy
- Gather, analyse and report policy feedback on implementation issues.
- Evaluate implementation of policy against initial criteria in implementation plan and report outcomes.
- Implement quality assurance mechanisms to monitor policy implementation.
- Identify and report any unforeseen practices and action.
- Monitor the environment for policy implications and identify potential or impending organisational policy changes.
- Advise on policy implementation
- Gather, analyse and report information relating to the intended and actual outcomes of organisational policy during and following policy implementation.
- Prepare suggestions for improvement, discontinuance or replacement of organisational policy.