Equestrian Draft 2 Validation
Draft 2 Equestrian Qualifications and Units of Competency are open for validation and feedback until the 21st January 2019.
SIS30619 - Certificate III in Equestrian Coaching
SIS40919- Certificate IV in Equestrian Coaching
SIS50719 - Diploma of Equestrian Coaching
Units of competency
SISSEQS001 Coach individual participants in introductory equestrian
SISSEQS002 Coach unofficial local competition participants in equestrian
SISSEQS003 Coach official national competition participants in equestrian
These qualifications include a number of Equine units which were endorsed in December 2017.
A webinar is scheduled to give further detail and assist in clarifying queries in respect to the validation process.
Please click here to register for the webinar on Thursday 17th January 2pm - 3:00pm (AEDT) – Open
Status - Open for Feedback
You will need to login to provide feedback.
Need help? Visit our How To page
for step by step instructions on how to leave feedback.
The Equestrian qualifications are part of the Sport Training Package project which involves a comprehensive update of the following ten qualifications and associated Units of Competency in the SIS10 Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package:
- SIS20412 Certificate II in Sport Career Oriented Participation
- SIS20513 Certificate II in Sport Coaching
- SIS30613 Certificate III in Sport Career Oriented Participation
- SIS30713 Certificate III in Sport Coaching
- SIS30813 Certificate III in Sports Trainer
- SIS30913 Certificate III in Sport Officiating
- SIS40512 Certificate IV in Sport Coaching
- SIS40612 Certificate IV in Sport Development
- SIS50512 Diploma of Sport Coaching
- SIS50612 Diploma of Sport Development.
Significant changes have been made to the structure of existing Qualifications to align them with sport job roles and the requirements of sport organisations, and to enable flexible application. Draft 2 documents, including Units of Competency, and the Draft 2 Validation Guide including mapping tables can still be viewed here.
For further information, please contact Marianne Wehby on (02) 9392 8100 or at Marianne.Wehby@skillsiq.com.au.
This project does not have any attached documents.