IMPORTANT: This text book was developed to address the SFL10 Floristry Training Package and its requirements. As changes
have been made to the newly endorsed SFL Floristry Training Package, this may result in information in this text book not
aligning to the new requirements within SFL Floristry Training Package.
Please refer to the SFL Floristry Training Package V1.0 Companion Volume Implementation Guide for further information on
these changes, before purchasing this product, (especially if training under SFL Floristry Training Package).
Working in Floristry is divided into five major parts. These cover the key elements of:
- The floristry industry and its legislative and ethical considerations,
- how to communicate with customers/clients,
- the products and services and how to design, present and maintain them,
- the store and studio: how to look after stock and display the merchandise,
- designing and assembling floral and other arrangements.
For each part, there are activities throughout the text to assist with learning. At the end of each chapter is an extended
activity that summarises the key learning.
NB: Working in Floristry Edition 2 cannot be exchanged or returned.