All customers seeking to return products for any reason must apply to SkillsIQ Ltd for approval to return within seven (7) days of receiving the Order. This may be done by completing a Returns Form and faxing or emailing it back to us. Goods returned without prior written approval from SkillsIQ may not be credited.
Returns will be approved on the following basis:
- Returns will be approved or rejected at the discretion of SkillsIQ. Where a sample of the Product is available on our website, SkillsIQ is not automatically responsible for accepting returns where there is a customer error.
- Where SkillsIQ has sent incorrect, duplicated, damaged or faulty Products, we will gladly accept the return at our expense, via a SkillsIQ-nominated courier, and refund the full invoiced price. Such requests should be notified to SkillsIQ within seven (7) days of receipt of the Order.
- Electronic products are not returnable for credit or replaced unless they are defective.
- Where a customer has ordered the incorrect material or has changed his or her mind, it may be returned at the customer's expense and a credit or refund will be processed for the invoiced value of the stock returned, less a $50.00 charge for administration, handling and storage. Items returned to us for refund or exchange must be in their original condition. Damaged stock will not be refunded.
- Returns due to incorrect customer ordering or change of mind must be advised within seven (7) days of the receipt of the Product, and the return must be effected within seven (7) days of receipt of the return being approved.
- No returns will be considered for Products where the customer had prior knowledge that the product was considered obsolete or outdated.
The method of credit will vary according to the payment method used when ordering. A credit card refund or direct deposit will be issued, depending upon the amount and method of purchase.