NSW JobTrainer is a $318.56M program funded by the NSW Government and Australian Government to support NSW citizens through this difficult employment and economic environment by providing access to vocational training and skills development.
The program offers fee free and low fee training options to boost skills with full and part qualification course options, as well as personalised support to assist people navigating the skills and training opportunities available in NSW for employers, employees and job seekers.
Access JobTrainer fee-free opportunities for full qualifications in TAE, Digital Skills and others:
Digital Skills: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=276762693869295
JobTrainer initiatives include:
- Skills brokers – localised assistance across NSW to help retrain or upskill your staff or to find trained staff to fill roles with specific skill requirements.
- Workforce development – supports large employers and investors in NSW in developing and implementing customised workforce development strategies.
- Funded qualifications – full and part qualifications are available to support young people and job seekers find rewarding employment across target industries, as well as support to help people who need to retrain or up-skill to stay in work.
- Summer skills - range of short-term and fee-free skills courses available for 2020 Year 12 school leavers.
- NSW JobTrainer - provides fee-free training courses for young people, job seekers and school leavers to gain skills in Australia's growing industries.