Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
Under Smart and Skilled, people in NSW can choose from hundreds of government-subsidised qualifications from a range of training providers. To find out more about which courses are subsidised under Smart and Skilled, download the NSW Skills List.
To look for a course that is funded under Smart and Skilled, click here.
For more information and the latest news on Smart and Skilled visit www.smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au
Smart and Skilled 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 216 - October 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 213 - 214 - September 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 211 - 212 - August 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 206 - 209 - June 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 204 - 205 - May 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 200 - 203 - April 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 199 - March 2023
Smart and Skilled Update No 192 - 198 - February 2023
Smart and Skilled 2022
Smart and Skilled Update No 188 - 191 - December 2022
Smart and Skilled Update No 185 - 187 - November 2022
Smart and Skilled Update No 181 - 184 - October 2022
Smart and Skilled Update No. 174 - 177 - August 2022
- Hospitality qualifications added to the Skilling for Recovery Full Qualifications list
- Initiatives under the North Coast Education Flood Recovery Support package
Smart and Skilled Update No. 177 - July 15, 2022
- Skilling for Recovery – 7 Hospitality qualifications added.
Smart and Skilled Update 170 - 173 - July 2022
- NSW Skills List Update Version 13.1
- Smart and Skilled Prices and Fees Schedule Version 13.1
- Trade-Related Qualifications
- Winter Skills
- Version 4.0 S&S Policy on Non-apprenticeship pathways for trade-related qualifications
Smart and Skilled Update 167 - 169 - June 2022
- NSW Skills List update
- Extension of Fee-Free Apprenticeship initiative
- Financial cap allocations for 2022-23.
Smart and Skilled Update 164 - 166 - May 2022
- S&S provider performance-based contracting and funding arrangements for 2022-2023
- NSW Skills List version 12.4
- Training Services NSW and Smart and Skilled websites decommissioned with redirects in place.
Smart and Skilled Update 155 – 158 - January 2022
- changes to funding arrangements for Skilling for Recovery
- financial cap review
- changes to the Skilling For Recovery Priority Part Qualifications List
- NSW Skills List update
For earlier Smart and Skilled editions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SkillsIQ would like to respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land and sea throughout Australia and extend that respect to Elders past and present. SkillsIQ also recognises those whose ongoing effort to protect and promote Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures will leave a lasting legacy for future Elders and leaders.
© Copyright SkillsIQ Ltd. All Rights Reserved.